Hospitality Sales Agent ( Colorado )
We’re on a mission to improve the way people discover stories that matter. PressReader (about.pressreader.com) is a global platform headquartered in Vancouver that connects readers to the world’s best newspapers and magazines. Our customers can subscribe for unlimited access or get the full experience sponsored by one of our brand partners.
As the Forbes Travel Guide official digital media provider, we work closely with some of the world’s biggest brands to create awesome digital experiences for their customers. We’ve got friends at Cathay Pacific, Silversea Cruises, Accor Hotels, Marriott, and more than 20,000 other hotels, airlines, cruise ships, and libraries. We’re also really proud to be a forward-thinking employer that’s committed to creating a flexible, inclusive environment that gives great people the opportunity to do great things.
Lucky for you we’re always growing.
Our sales team is growing. We’re looking for a strategically minded, independent local representative to build on PressReader’s established reputation and create new partnerships in Colorado’s hospitality industry. This is an excellent career-building opportunity to work at a truly global technology company with a world-class team.
- Establish and execute an effective sales strategy to grow a portfolio of hospitality partners in Colorado, US, while reaching strategic sales targets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, renewing contracts and ensuring year over year growth in revenue.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams in PressReader’s Vancouver headquarters to follow up on new opportunities, develop pitches, presentations, messaging, and strategy.
- Experience developing business in both new and established markets.
- A solid understanding of the hospitality and technology industries as well as an interest in how they intersect.
- An open attitude and a desire to work in a start-up style environment.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English
- Work with a growing, innovative, and global brand.
- Build your own business – work on your own time and in your preferred location.
- Take advantage of a generous commission structure on both initial and recurring sales.
- Learn from colleagues around the world through complete agent training in an exciting, collaborative environment.
You can learn more about PressReader here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6KlM1q-mTw