A Quality Assurance Tester focuses on developing and executing software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
Additional responsibilities of the Software Quality Assurance Tester include:
Developing and executing functional/not functional test procedures and/or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
Analyzing test output, identifying discrepancies and clearly documenting defects.
Coordinating with QA Team Lead, Development and Business teams/peers on the resolution of issues, overseeing the testing progress and ensuring that high standards of quality are being met.
Creating and maintaining Test Plan template; interpreting and analyzing project requirements; and seeking requirement clarifications.
Developing test cases to test system enhancements and improvements.
Testing on various mobile platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a closely related field
- 3 years’ experience performing C#- or Java-based testing
- Experience with Selenium is a plus
Our benefits package is extensive and covers you and your family. It includes:
- Extended Health Care with Dental and Vision Insurances;
- installments to the BC Provincial Medical Services Plan;
- long-term disability and AD&D insurances for the employee;
- up to 6 paid sick days per year;
- up to 5 paid bereavement days;
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year for start;
- salary advances in exceptional circumstances;
- reimbursements for professional training and the membership in the professional associations;
- gym membership.
This is a full time permanent position working 36 hrs/week from our corporate office in Richmond, BC, with an annual salary of $55K.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter.
Please be advised that only the candidates pre-selected for the interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in our company. You can learn more about this and other openings with us at https://about.pressreader.com.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!