Hospitality Sales Agent (Ireland)
PressReader (http://www.about.pressreader.com) is the world’s leader in published media distribution, offering the largest digital library of daily press hosting over 7,000 newspapers and magazines from over 100 countries and distributing them on millions of computers, tablets and mobile devices in every market.
Offering the world’s most engaging reading experience to millions of readers in 60 languages, PressReader can be found in leading libraries, hotels, airlines, corporate and government offices, cruise ships, airport lounges, schools and restaurants around the world.
We work with publishing houses of all types and sizes, including The New York Times, The Globe and Mail, The Guardian, The Irish Times, Cosmopolitan, Stuff and T3 . The company has two operational entities in Vancouver, Canada (PressReader) and in Dublin, Ireland (PressReader International).
As part of our international expansion, we have an immediate opening for a high performing Hospitality Business Development sales agent in Ireland.
- Responsible for establishing new hospitality business for PressReader in Ireland
- Developing the business strategy and sales approach
- Building and managing the relationships with PressReader clients
- Contributing and working together with the head office sales, marketing and operations support teams
- Following up on opportunities and achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Connected with the hospitality industry in your region
- At least 2 years of experience in business development and sales
- An open attitude to a start-up environment with knowledge and love of media and technology
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed targets
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in new business and the acquisition of new partners
- Orientation towards results and focus on getting things done
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Be part of one of an innovative and growing brand
- An exciting, collaborative environment with complete agent training provided
- Commission on both initial sales and recurring sales – you build your business
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture
- Work on your own time and preferred location.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!