Accounts Receivable Clerk
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable Clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical services and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. You will process and monitor invoicing, incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Assist Account Receivable Accountant in data compilation for invoicing.
- Answer inquiries and reconcile accounts for customers.
- Prepare collection report for the sales team.
- Work with customers and sales team on collections.
- Follow up on collection calls to ensure compliance with commitments as made by customers.
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end and year-end close.
- Perform special projects to improve process efficiency in the area of Finance / Accounting.
- Prepare audit schedules and liaison with external and internal auditors.
- Minimum two years accounts receivable experience.
- Previous experience with collections is a must.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Proficiency with ERP (Great Plains) is beneficial.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc).
- Take initiative, ability to adapt quickly and learn new skills independently.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Enrollment in professional designation accounting program such as CPA is beneficial.
Our benefits package is extensive and covers you and your family. It includes:
- Extended Health Care with Dental and Vision Insurance;
- installments to the BC Provincial Medical Services Plan;
- long-term disability and AD&D insurance for the employee;
- up to 6 paid sick days per year;
- up to 5 paid bereavement days per year;
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year for start;
- salary advances in exceptional circumstances;
- reimbursements for professional training and the membership in the professional associations;
- gym membership and much more
This is a full time permanent position working out from our corporate office in Richmond, BC.
Please apply with a resume at https://workable.com/j/F5C23D0C77 .
Please be advised that only the candidates pre-selected for the interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in our company. You can learn more about this and other openings with us at https://about.pressreader.com.