Territory Manager ( Hospitality )
We’re on a mission to improve the way people discover stories that matter. With offices in Vancouver, Dublin, and Manila, we’re building a place for people to find great content from anywhere in the world.
That’s why we’ve partnered with thousands of publishers to give readers unlimited access to leading digital newspapers and magazines.
We’re all about choice. Using their phone or tablet, readers can browse content online or download entire issues using the PressReader app. They can subscribe for unlimited access, or get the full experience sponsored by one of our international business partners.
What You’ll Be Doing
Hotels sponsor access to PressReader service for their guests to use while they stay. Communicating directly to users and offering premium content, hotels can engage all of their guests before, during, and after their stay. So, you’ll be selling PressReader subscriptions to hotel brands and independent hotels.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a Territory Manager with strong experience in direct and international sales. You bring quota carrying sales experience. Your responsibilities include developing new leads, reaching and exceeding individual and departmental sales targets and building long-term client relationships. As a Territory Manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide and apply innovative ideas for business growth within the Hospitality vertical, reporting to the Senior Area Manager for your region. Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with new and existing clients within Hospitality industry.
- You develop and implement effective sales strategies and pricing recommendations for your territory based on your market knowledge
- Build strong connections with the industry leaders and influencers
- You secure new business, actively prospect and explore new partnerships to achieve sales targets
- You manage existing clients and partnerships
- You analyze and re-engage lapsed clients and keep low churn
- You develop and manage a team of in-market sales agents
- As an evangelist of PressReader, you become an expert on all things that we offer, and stay up-to-date with new product launches
- Proven successful work experience as a sales manager at a national/international level (3+ years preferred)
- Preference given to those with sales experience in Asia Pacific markets
- Professional in appearance and demeanour
- Positive attitude, motivated towards performance
- Strong work ethic, goal-driven, self-motivated, with an insatiable desire to win and seek more
- Business acumen, excellent attention to detail and negotiation skills, a natural closer
- Knowledge of daily use of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- A passion for meeting new people and building genuine relationships
- Creative mind with exceptional communication skills
- Availability to travel internationally as needed (up to 20%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Sales, Business Administration or another relevant field
- Second language is a definite asset
- Ability to commute to office space in Richmond, BC
What We Offer:
Please apply with your resume and cover letter at https://workable.com/j/FDD37C3918. Thank you for your interest in working for PressReader. You can learn more about other openings at about.pressreader.com