Territory Manager ( French Markets )
At PressReader, we help libraries deliver a personalized experience that helps them stay connected to their patrons. We collaborate with thousands of publishers to give readers unlimited access to the best newspapers and magazines, and we need you to help encapsulate this story.
We are a fast-growing, progressive technology company with an exciting future. We believe in investing in our employees and nurturing them to learn and grow in and beyond their roles. As a multi-cultural global company, we also appreciate and supports diversity. Today, we have an opportunity to hire highly skilled individuals who are passionate and results driven – this is where you come in.
Reporting to the Senior Area Manager, the Territory Manager researches, plans and implements new sales programs and market strategies by adopting an entrepreneurial attitude and an innovative approach. As the sales manager, you have the necessary business acumen to build scalable sales programs to grow your market. You are adaptable, self-motivated, resourceful, results-oriented and not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
This is an opportunity to work either out of our newly opened Dublin based office, or remotely. We are looking to build our European-based sales team, so you would be the first in an exciting new chapter of the company’s history.
What you will primarily be doing
- Developing and executing effective territory plans;
- Demonstrating a strategic selling approach by identifying key decision makers, while successfully positioning and communicating the value proposition;
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients, while proactively looking to achieve sales targets;
- Develop and manage a team of in-market sales agents;
- Staying aware of current market trends and competitor activity;
- Proactively engage in discovery calls, webinars, presentations, conferences, and roadshows.
What we need from you
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and French;
- 3+ Years business development experience, ideally in international sales;
- Fluent in English and French, other languages would also be a valued asset;
- Availability to travel internationally as needed (up to 20%);
- You accurately forecast and manage a growing pipeline against your territory plan;
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university;
Our belief is that you are
- Organized and self-motivated with a proven track record;
- A hunter with a desire to win and achieve more;
- A creative mind with exceptional communication skills;
- Revenue-focused, responsive, creative, strategic, proactive and hands-on;
- Tech-savvy, and proficient with Excel and CRM;
- Fully able to work with cross-functional teams and all levels of management;
- Authentic and have a passion for meeting new people and building genuine relationships;
- You are well connected and easily build rapport with industry influencers.
If this sounds like you, let us review your CV and cover letter along with your salary expectations at https://workable.com/j/FBCB811C8B
Please note that only candidates pre-selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A competitive compensation package is offered along with a chance to be working in one of the most dynamic and exciting international digital publishing companies. Our extensive benefits package covers you and your entire family