Territory Manager ( Hospitality, German Markets )
Who We Are
PressReader is a fast-growing, dynamic technology company, offering unlimited reading of more than 7,000 newspapers and magazines from around the world. We work with major publishers, like The Guardian, The Globe & Mail, The Washington Post, Vogue, GQ, Rolling Stone and more. And we partner with some of the world’s leading travel brands, including Air Canada, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Turkish Airlines, Fairmont Hotels, Marriott International … you get the idea. Our product is much-loved in the travel space just ask Forbes Travel Guide or Skift.
We’re looking for a Territory Manager, Hospitality to join our super dynamic, talented sales team. The successful candidate will help expand PressReader’s presence in hotels across Germany and Eastern Europe.
Their focus will be on driving new sales (of course), and managing a portfolio of existing properties that already offer this awesome amenity to their guests. They’ll be responsible for developing new leads, reaching and exceeding individual and departmental sales targets, and building long-term client relationships. They’ll also build and maintain a deep understanding of sales processes, PressReader’s technology, and important trends that apply to both the hospitality industry and their market, so that they can come up with innovative ideas for growth in the region. They’ll work closely with the Senior Area Manager, under the direction of the Director, Hospitality.
Based in our centrally located Dublin office, this role is perfect for someone with seriously awesome experience in direct and international sales, looking to grow alongside a Canada based tech company on a high-impact sales team. For an ambitious sales person with talent that stretches across multiple disciplines, this is a great chance to grow your portfolio and truly own some major international accounts.
If you’re the successful candidate (we hope you are), you’ll help shape PressReader’s hospitality growth strategy, focusing on new customer acquisition and ongoing customer success. You’ll also work closely with other departments, including content and product teams, and have the full support of the marketing ops team and, in some cases, super talented designers to help with your sales efforts.
One major challenge will be to continue to build PressReader’s reputation as the go-to newspaper and magazine service for hotels, by developing effective sales strategies and pricing recommendations based on your knowledge and expertise. When it comes to the hospitality space, PressReader has great product-market fit, a terrific product and a strong brand. Your challenge will be to help us take it to the next level.
Still with us? Here’s what you’d do as our Territory Manager
- Develop and implement market penetration and pricing strategies
- Build strong connections with industry leaders and influencers
- Secure new business, actively prospect and explore new partnerships to achieve sales targets
- Manage existing clients and partnerships
- Proactively monitor clients, re-engaging with high-risk accounts to keep low churn
- Develop and manage a team of in-market sales agents
- Become a PressReader product expert on all things that we offer, and stay up-to-date with new product launches
- Proven successful work experience as a sales manager at a national/international level (3+ years preferred)
- Sales experience in European markets.
- Fluent German speaker
- Positive attitude, even on a bad day
- A sense of humour
- Strong work ethic, goal-driven, self-motivated, with an insatiable desire to win and seek more
- Business acumen, excellent attention to detail and negotiation skills, a natural closer
- Experience with CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- A passion for meeting new people and building genuine relationships
- A creative mind with exceptional communication skills
- Availability to travel internationally as needed (up to 20%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Sales, Business Administration or another relevant field
- Permanent full -time position working from our Dublin office on Bishop Street
- Competitive base salary of with uncapped commissions
- Comprehensive Sales training
- An amazing, innovative technology and brand that you’ll be proud to represent
- Opportunity to build experience selling to Mid-Market and C-level executives
- Opportunities for career growth
If you’re interested, here’s what we need to see
What We Offer
Please apply with your resume and cover letter at https://workable.com/j/D1DF0E1CF1 Thank you for your interest in working for PressReader. You can learn more about other openings at about.pressreader.com