ACCOUNT MANAGER, HOSPITALITY
At PressReader, we’re on a mission to change the way people discover stories that matter. That’s why we've partnered with thousands publishers to give readers unlimited access to the best newspapers and magazines. There’s a strong, sustainable future for people who make high-quality content and we want to be part of it. We also want to give people a chance to dig past all of the less-than-awesome online stories to find stories that are actually, you know, good. So, we’ve built an international brand with millions of users and work with other businesses to build innovative partnerships around the world to put more stories in front of more eyeballs.
For hotels, we deliver a personalized experience that helps them stay connected to their guests. With instant translation, channels for individual properties, and the ability to communicate directly with readers, hotels can engage all of their guests before, during, and after their visit.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for supporting the Senior Territory Manager in creating opportunities to drive growth within the Hospitality vertical.
- You research and develop leads and prospect lists to follow up on.
- You target decision makers at key brands and territories.
- You proactively contact potential clients through cold calls and emails. Execute highly scalable yet personable outreach strategy.
- You work with Territory Manager toward common goals of pipeline generation.
- You assist Territory Manager in closing deals by overcoming objections; preparing quotes and contracts
- You support in achieving new, renewal and lapsed quotas.
- You maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets by meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly quotas of meetings set and opportunities qualified
- You track all clients in the CRM and ensure the CRM is updated daily and accurately.
- You learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and technologies, competitors, industry trends.
- You maintain competitive analysis, say up-to-date with competitive environment and create master brand outlook.
- You work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of our products and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- You leverage strategic partnership programs such as Forbes, Les Clefs. And participate in events as assigned or required.
- You be a point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- You onboard and integrate new clients, and developing existing client relationships.
- You ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
- You develop and oversee customer retention campaigns and identify additional revenue opportunities for customer base.
- You ensure accounts are invoiced and managed to receivable within 90 days.
- You drive high customer satisfaction and references by ensuring customer is receiving value and meeting or exceeding churn targets.
- You source and engage industry professionals to build out territory and industry knowledge.
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- A empathetic thinker with exceptional communication skills, must be bilingual in Spanish
- A strategic mind who has a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue.
- A project management mindset of being detail oriented, resourceful and astute in your approach.
- A team player committed to process, collaboration and prioritization.
- A passion for meeting new people and building genuine relationships and thoughtfully navigating corporate culture.
- A hungry and driven personality with an insatiable desire to win and achieve more.
- A positive attitude.
Our benefits package is extensive and covers you and your family. It includes a comprehensive health and dental plan along with employee perks.