Inside Sales Support Manager
The Inside Sales Support Manager is responsible for managing all pipelines, CRM, market research, and supporting techniques to meet a defined business objective. Depending upon the vertical head quarterly objectives, the analyst develops and assists in the development of the objectives of this particular vertical. He/she will work closely with partners and prospects to ensure the successful execution of lead generation, proposals, modifications, conference calls, and market changes. On a monthly basis, the Inside Sales Support Manager reviews the collected information and makes business-oriented recommendations for the best outcomes to ensure strategic success.
- Communicating with clients and prospects to understand and document needs/requirements.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Handling sample management and data collection processes efficiently and effectively, liaising with the client, troubleshooting, ensuring established processes are followed, and delivering results that meet the highest standards.
- Selecting the most appropriate presentations, pricing, methodology and techniques.
- Designing qualitative and quantitative plans for completing all stages of the cycle.
- Managing all CRM activities.
- Supports existing account relationships to ensure they remain healthy, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial, with the goal of securing repeat business.
- Develops an understanding of the company’s product portfolio with an ability to facilitate and support the delivery of our services.
- Works on a variety of partner-centric initiatives, internal initiatives, new product roll-out, mentorship, and other tasks as needed.
- Managing all pipelines.
- Working with Project Directors to oversee the fieldwork initiative.
- Interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations.
- Note that this position requires occasional travel.
- High level of professionalism in demeanor, attitude, communications, and experience.
- Quality-focused with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to manage multiple clients and projects under tight concurrent deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills – specifically how to distill issues, manage client expectations, act as a trusted advisor and communicate in a timely manner under pressure.
- Reacts to problems proactively and displays a solution-driven approach.
- Strong teamwork ethic with an ability to adapt in a fast-pasted, dynamic environment.
Who are are:
Founded in 1999, PressReader is the global leader in multi-channel, cross-platform content distribution and monetization, and the chosen partner of more than 7,000 publications from 100 countries. PressReader provides consumers and businesses access to thousands of local, national and international full-content newspapers and magazines online, in print, and on tablets, smartphones and eReaders running iOS, Android, Windows 8 and Blackberry 10 operating systems. It offers the world’s most engaging reading experience to millions of readers in 60 languages and can be found in leading libraries, hotels, airlines, corporate and government offices, cruise ships, airport lounges, schools and restaurants around the globe. Media inquiries: media[at]pressreader.com
Image accompanying recent update
PressReader & Bell Mobility partner to deliver over 6,000 newspapers and magazines to Canadians on the go
PressDisplay, PressReader, ND Press, NewspaperDirect, emagazines, enewspapers, SmartEdition, epaper, digital, mobile applications, distribution, ePublishing, BlackBerry app, digital editions, e-edition, ePaper, online newspapers and magazines, iPad app, and Android apps