Global Sales Manager
We’re on a mission to improve the way people discover stories that matter. With offices in Vancouver, Dublin, and Manila, we’re building a place for people to find great content from anywhere in the world.
That’s why we’ve partnered with thousands of publishers to give readers unlimited access to leading newspapers and magazines.
We’re all about choice. Using their phone or tablet, readers can browse content online or download entire issues using the PressReader app. They can subscribe for unlimited access, or get the full experience sponsored by one of our partners.
For hotels, we deliver a personalized experience that helps them stay connected to their guests. With instant translation and the ability to communicate directly with readers, hotels can engage all of their guests before, during, and after their visit.
We are looking for a senior sales manager with strong experience in international sales. Your responsibilities include reaching and exceeding the sales individual and departmental targets, supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships. As a Global Sales manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide and apply innovative ideas for business growth within the Hospitality vertical reporting into the Director of Global Hospitality Sales. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position. Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with the existing and new clients within Hospitality Industry.
- You develop and implement effective sales strategies based on your market leading knowledge building strong connections with the industry leaders and influencers
- You secure new business and explore new partnerships to maximize revenue
- You manage existing clients and partnerships
- You analyze and renew lapsed clients
- You develop pricing recommendations for your territory
- You establish productive and professional relationships with industry senior managers and C-suite
- You lead internal and external sales team members to achieve sales targets
- You monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- You prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- You research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- You provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- You liaise with Marketing and Content and Publishing departments to ensure brand consistency of PressReader brand
- You stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Proven successful work experience as a sales manager at a national/international level
- Experience managing a high performance internal/external sales team
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven experience with sales performance metrics
- Creative mind with exceptional communication skills; second language is a definite asset, especially if that is the language you speak at home
- Availability to travel as needed
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
Our benefits package is extensive and covers you and your family. It includes a comprehensive health and dental plan along with employee perks.