Senior Territory Sales Manager
SENIOR TERRITORY SALES MANAGER, HOSPITALITY
At PressReader, we’re on a mission to change the way people discover stories that matter. That’s why we've partnered with thousands publishers to give readers unlimited access to the best newspapers and magazines. There’s a strong, sustainable future for people who make high-quality content and we want to be part of it. We also want to give people a chance to dig past all of the less-than-awesome online stories to find stories that are actually, you know, good. So, we’ve built an international brand with millions of users and work with other businesses to build innovative partnerships around the world to put more stories in front of more eyeballs.
For hotels, we deliver a personalized experience that helps them stay connected to their guests. With instant translation, channels for individual properties, and the ability to communicate directly with readers, hotels can engage all of their guests before, during, and after their visit.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for defining marketing and partnership opportunities to drive growth within the Hospitality vertical reporting into the Director, Hospitality.
- You research, develop and analyze your dedicated territory to develop market leading knowledge and produce an industry map.
- You source and engage industry professionals to build out territory and industry knowledge.
- You understand the competitive set specific to your territory and current market trends.
- You ensure an expert level of PressReader product knowledge and competitive understanding.
- You develop pricing recommendations for your territory known as a rate card.
- You reach and exceed sales budget.
- You welcome KPI based assessment.
- You easily build rapport with industry thought leaders and influencers, and long lasting relationships with Senior Manager or C-suite.
- You develop and implement the overall sales strategy for your territory.
- You secure new business and explore new partnerships to maximize revenue.
- You manage existing clients and partnerships.
- You analyze and renew lapsed clients.
- You manage ‘churn’ to a maximum of 15% annually.
- You develop and share winning strategies for handling objections and overcoming competition.
- You identify and manage sales pipeline.
- You track prospects through sales process using MS Dynamics.
- You accurately forecast and manage a growing pipeline against your territory plan.
- You manage Account Managers and Agents effectively to reach target and track their performance.
- You develop staff strategy and plans.
- You create succession planning in conjunction with the Director, Hospitality.
- You develop and execute a territory plan in collaboration with the PressReader Marketing, Publishing and Hospitality teams for expanding client base.
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- A creative mind with exceptional communication skills, bilingualism would be an asset.
- A strategic thinker who is detail oriented, resourceful and astute in their approach.
- A team player committed to process, collaboration and prioritization.
- A passion for meeting new people and building genuine relationships and thoughtfully navigating corporate culture.
- A hungry and driven personality with an insatiable desire to win and achieve more.
- A positive attitude.
Our benefits package is extensive and covers you and your family. It includes a comprehensive health and dental plan along with employee perks.