Prospecting and Lead Generation Specialist
At PressReader, we help libraries deliver a personalized experience that helps them stay connected to their patrons. We collaborate with thousands of publishers to give readers unlimited access to the best newspapers and magazines on and off campus and we need you to encapsulate this story.
We are a young, progressive technology company with an exciting future. We believe in investing in our employees and nurturing them to learn and grow in and beyond their roles. As a multi-cultural global company, we also appreciate and supports diversity. Today, we have an opportunity to hire highly skilled individuals who are passionate and results driven – this is where you come in.
Reporting to the Director of Libraries, the Prospecting and Lead Generation Specialist researches, plans and implements new strategies on creating highly qualified leads by phone and other direct customer engagement methods. Working with our territory and market managers, you will be challenged to be creative and innovative in your approach to create new opportunities. As the Lead Generation Specialist, you are passionate, adaptable, self-motivated, resourceful, resourceful, possess strong communication skills, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
What we need from you
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ Years Prospecting and Lead Generation Experience
- You accurately strategize with Territory and Market managers to assist in executing their plan.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
What you will primarily be doing
- Executing effective lead generation programs
- Demonstrating a strategic approach by being able to identifying and connecting with key decision makers
- Prospecting, outbound calls, emails
- Leading discovery calls and presentations when needed
Our belief is that you are
- Organized and self-motivated with a proven track record
- A hunter with a desire to achieve more
- A creative mind with exceptional communication skills, bilingualism an asset.
- Focused, responsive, creative, strategic, proactive and hands-on
- Fully able to work with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Authentic and have a passion for meeting new people and building genuine relationships
This role is a full-time position based in our Richmond, BC office. A competitive compensation package is offered along with a chance to be working in one of the most dynamic and exciting international digital publishing companies. Our extensive benefits package covers your entire family and includes Extended Health, Vision and Dental insurances, MSP installments, gym membership, paid sick days, subsidies in exceptional circumstances, and much more.
If this sounds like you, let us review your CV and cover letter along with your salary expectations.
Please note that only candidates preselected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.