Senior Business Development / Sales Manager
We are a young, progressive technology company with an exciting future. We believe in investing in our employees and nurturing them to learn and grow in their roles. We are a multi-cultural global company that appreciates and supports diversity. With our rapid expansion, we have an opportunity to hire highly skilled individuals who will help in bringing new business to PressReader.
Reporting to the Director of Global Hospitality Sales, the Senior Business Development / Sales Manager researches, plans and implements new sales programs and market entry by adopting an entrepreneurial and innovative approach. As a Senior Business Development / Sales Manager, you have the necessary business acumen, attention to detail and negotiations skills. You are an adaptable, flexible, self-motivated individual who is not afraid to take a leadership role. You have creative ideas and can execute and plan well. You are resourceful, deadline-driven, results-oriented and not afraid to roll up your sleeves when required.
We are looking for a strong rainmaker with a strong background selling within the hotel industry with a diverse contact base.
A competitive compensation package is offered along with an opportunity to be working in one of the most dynamic and exciting international digital publishing companies.
- Develop and enhance portfolio of accounts through relationship management of key contacts within client organizations
- Demonstrate a strategic selling approach by identifying key decision makers for various segments, while successfully positioning and communicating a value proposition
- In close collaboration with marketing team, plan and execute conference and events that have high impact and ROI.
- Manage a growing network of agents and partners. Manage KPI and targets
- Travel and lead meeting and events, as necessary. International travel will be required
- Work with clients and Marketing teams to ensure successful service launches
- Participate in and contribute to long range planning with Products team and others that ensures revenue and market share growth
- Work with marketing team to craft, test, and refine solution message and collateral
- Demonstrate confidence, practical intelligence and an accountability for growing new buyers and delivering revenue targets
- Teams with Products and Marketing teams to create new services and programs
- A natural closer
- Confident in presenting to clients and conferences
- Organized and self-motivated with a proven track record
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Revenue-focused, responsive, creative, strategic, proactive and hands-on
- Fully able to work with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Preferably have experience in the hospitality industry
- Have a passion to connect and drive value by high volume calls and reach out
At least 5 years of sales or business development experience
PressReader offers a competitive compensation package which includes extended health care, dental, vision and accidental death insurances; MSP installments; paid vacation, sick and bereavement days; reimbursements for professional training and membership in professional associations; subsidized ﬁtness membership and internet expense reimbursement; complimentary snacks and beverages in the office, along with the opportunity to be working in one of the most dynamic and exciting international digital publishing companies.