Hospitality Sales Agent ( Nasinu, Suva, Fiji )
PressReader is a Canadian Tech Company located in Vancouver British Columbia since 1999. We are looking for high performing Business Development individuals in Fiji. This position will ensure business growth through sales in our key markets of Nasinu and Suva in Fiji. PressReader is an App providing over 5000 International publications. This opportunity is in the B2B market, hospitality segment.
- Responsible for establishing new hospitality business for PressReader in Fiji.
- Developing the business strategy and sales approach.
- Building and managing the relationships with PressReader clients.
- Contributing and working together with the head office sales, marketing and operations support teams.
- Following up on opportunities and achieving monthly sales targets.
- Connected with the hospitality industry in your region
- At least 1 year of experience in business development and sales.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- An open attitude to a start-up environment with knowledge and love of media and technology.
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed targets.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in new business and the acquisition of new partners.
- Orientation towards results and focus on getting things done.
- Be part of one of an innovative and growing brand.
- An exciting, collaborative environment with complete agent training provided.
- Commission on both initial sales and recurring sales – you build your business.
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture.