Main Business Objectives:
At PressReader we are invested in your success. We want you to have a job you are genuinely excited about, as well as opportunities to learn, grow and challenge yourself. If you are passionate about your career and are eager to be a key contributor to the company’s success, then this is the company for you.
Reporting directly to the Manager, CRM, the CRM Specialist will be an integral part of the CRM team. This role will provide strong leadership in the development and maintenance of business processes. In this role, you will be responsible for facilitating workshops, clarifying stakeholder needs, workflows, and functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You will collaborate with external and internal stakeholders from multiple disciplines. This is an ideal opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics Specialist to become one of the top CRM users within this growing global organization. If you are passionate about MS Dynamics CRM and are looking to gain experience and grow your career in this field, MS 365 or Development; then this role is for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with all teams within PressReader to understand business requirements
- Providing clear and concise documentation to all impacted teams regarding CRM and process modifications
- Chairing continual cross-functional team reviews on processes and optimizations
- Translating user requirements into required configurations and customizations in Dynamics 2015 (On Premise)
- Using the configuration, customization, workflow and SDK tools
- Identifying creative solutions to meet the requirements
- Working with additional teams, internally and externally, as required, to deliver specific customized solutions
- Understanding the full capabilities of the CRM system
- Testing and promoting modification to the production environment
- Managing and evaluating modifications, measuring success, identifying improvements, and communicating with key stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining all documentation regarding CRM processes and customizations
- Ensuring all customizations are clearly understood for both Data Quality and Business Intelligence usage
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premise is mandatory
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Power BI is mandatory
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in technical terms to Developers and translate information into business capabilities with Business Analysts
- Must possess high degree of initiative
- Must be thorough, have strong analytical and follow up skills, and be able to research/learn independently
- Knowledge of data modeling and relational database systems, specifically MS SQL Server is an asset
- An individual who has a passion for solving difficult process problems and can effectively learn about the inner workings of a global corporation
- Proven ability to initiate change when opportunities to improve are identified
- Exposure to system and acceptance testing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication/ presentation skills are essential
Our benefits package is extensive and covers you and your family. It includes:
- Extended Health Care with Dental and Vision Insurances;
- installments to the BC Provincial Medical Services Plan;
- long-term disability and AD&D insurances for the employee;
- up to 6 paid sick days per year;
- up to 5 paid bereavement days;
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year for start;
- salary advances in exceptional circumstances;
- reimbursements for professional training and the membership in the professional associations;
- gym membership.
This is a full time permanent position working out from our corporate office in Richmond, BC.
Please be advised that only the candidates pre-selected for the interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in our company. You can learn more about this and other openings with us at https://about.pressreader.com.